This lifestyle renewal track series was designed to help you make profound and fundamental changes in the way you nurture your body, mind and spirit - a transformative 6-week journey that will bring about a new you in 2018 and beyond. The stages of this track are:
We will begin with a personal consultation including diet recommendations, recipes, and a prescription for a custom herbal tincture. Our initial meeting will be followed by two weeks of online support and follow ups. This kick-off meeting will require a 3-7 day diet diary and blood test performed during the past 2 years.
DIET AND HERBS ADJUSTMENTS (WEEK 2)
During our second meeting we will further personalize your diet and make any necessary adjustments to your herbs. The appointment will be followed by another two-week period of online support and follow ups.
ALLERGIES CHALLENGE (WEEK 4)
During this 2-week period we will look at the foods that are no longer part of your diet and we will challenge any potential allergies by exploring new ingredients and logging symptoms thoroughly online. We will meet once in the middle of the allergies challenge for support, and provide you tools to continue this path on your own.
RESOLUTION (WEEK 6)
Our final appointment will take place once your herbal treatment is complete. We will assess your progress, shifts and final resolutions.
VALUE: $1,500 | PACKAGE PRICE: $1,200
For an additional fee plus cost of ingredients, you can add a 3-hour cooking class featuring easy and delicious Mediterranean recipes that will support your lifestyle shift.
You can also choose to supplement this package by receiving personalized shopping lists, gaining access to recipe videos, chakras balancing, and a custom Bach flowers remedy.
This workshop series is intended to help you prevent disease by preparing your own food. It is an ideal place to start for anyone, or those who want to stay healthy by changing their lifestyle.
* Pre-meeting / Diagnostics: This personal consultation kick-off meeting will require a 3-7 day diet diary.
* Three 3-hour workshops designed to learn and embrace the basics of a healthy kitchen.
1. The first session will be dedicated to the logistics of healthy food preparation.
2. The second session will introduce participants to the Mediterranean diet, benefits and main recipes, and
3. The last session will focus on the subject of your choosing: functional nutrition, integrating grains in the kitchen, the legumes family, combining fresh vegetables, making healthy spreads or natural medicine to enhance children's nutrition.
* A workbook with a summary of the workshop series with recipes.
* A healthy, tasty and wonderful lunch or dinner.
PACKAGE PRICE: $680
The price does not include the cost of ingredients. Meytal will provide you with shopping lists.